Do Not Put Your Aviation Investment At Risk
FAI offers an innovative approach to aircraft management. With more than 25 years of experience in private jet operations, we understand how to protect your asset.
Our Customized Management Solutions Rely On
- Our in-house EASA Part 145, Cayman and Bermuda approved maintenance organization with round-the clock AOG service and a team of sixty engineers fully qualified and certified for in-line and base maintenance for - Bombardier aircraft as such Global Express, Challenger 604/605, Learjet 35/40/45/55/60 and CRJ 100/200.
- Our dependable operation center which is open 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our newly built, company owned facility with 9,000 m2 of usable space is ideally located at the 24/7 operating International Albrecht Dürer Airport of Nuremberg, Germany (EDDN/NUE). Our facility includes an ultra-modern hangar and office building.
Your Benefits As An Aircraft Owner
- Clients receive fleet discounts on fuel, insurance, spare-parts, and crew training.
- Business jet maintenance performed by qualified personnel who will ensure regulatory compliance, supervision and provide owners with documentation that the work performed is of the highest quality. Members will receive discounted labor rates on all work performed on their aircraft.
- Planning, scheduling and flight coordination performed by our dispatch team which is experienced in worldwide flight operations.
- No hidden fees.
- Access to your dedicated Aircraft Manager at any time day or night.
- Backup capability with our company owned fleet of Global Express, Challenger 604 and LearJet.
- In addition to the benefits listed above, you have the option to place your aircraft on our AOC (Air Operator Certificate) and generate charter revenue. This revenue can be used to offset your fixed costs and provide tax incentives, particularly fuel taxes and VAT exemption for commercial international operations.
Aircraft Currently Under Management Contract
- Lear 60XR