We are constantly seeking highly qualified staff.
FAI rent-a-jet AG is one of the leading Air Ambulance Service Providers and Executive Charter Operators worldwide.
The current fleet of our group consists of 21 aircraft: 4 Lear 55, 1 Lear 40XR, 9 Lear 60/60XR, 4 Challenger 604 and 3 Global Express, producing approximately 12.000 flight hours per year. 150 employees in full time and 50 colleagues in part time are supporting service to our international clientele, our guest and our patients – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – and take care of a smooth course of the flights ground-to-air.
Are you team-minded, resilient and motivated?
If you are interested in one of the advertised job opportunities and want to apply via Mail please send your complete application to:
FAI rent-a-jet AG
90411 Nuremberg / Germany
EASA Part 145 Maintenance Organization
CAT A / B1 / B2 - Engineers, EASA Part 66-licensed
for Learjet 55-60 / CL 604 / Global Express / CRJ 200 (m/f)
- EU-OPS 1 and/or EASA Part 145
- Experience in General Aviation essential
- Type rating / experienced on Learjet 55/60 / CL 604 / Global Express / CRJ 200 is an advantage
- Good knowledge in English, any further language would be advantageous
- Willingness to work abroad eligible
- Experienced with AOG desk would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a international environment
- German & English – fluent in written and spoken, any further foreign language advantageous
- 2-5 years of experience in logistics or procurement
- Profound knowledge of computer applications are essential